Economic News Calendar Indicator for MetaTrader 4
- Try our great indicator showing the economic calendar directly in your MetaTrader 4 trading platform
- Have a perfect insight into what's currently happening in the markets from fundamental analysis - and right in your charts - the indicator is a great tool for news trading
- The indicator is perfectly optimized for MT4 and updates the data of the economic calendar itself in the real time
- You will always have a perfect overview of important economic news coming into the markets
- Useful for all markets (forex, commodities, stocks, indices and others) and timeframes
- Compatibility: MetaTrader 4
- Monthly updated for free
How our Economic Indicator works:
The economic calendar is clearly the most used tool of all forex traders. The calendar shows the times of announcement of important economic events - which often have a significant effect on the future price movement of each market. But the problem is that each trader watches the economic calendar only on websites in their browsers. This is, however, very uncomfortable and impractical. That's why we've decided to create an indicator that will display all relevant economic events right in your MetaTrader 4 trading platform.
Our economic calendar indicator divides economic events into three categories, according to importance:
1) The most important economic events are shown in red
2) Medium economic events are displayed in orange
3) The least important economic events are shown in yellow
For each economic event, the date, time of announcement and the name of the economic event are always displayed.
Settings of the indicator:
The Economic Calendar Indicator allows you to set following parameters:
Your broker GMT-zone shift = Here it is necessary to set the time shift (in hours) of your broker in the MT4 (server time), compared to the GMT time.
Example: If the server time in your MT4 is currently 15:00 and the current GMT time is 14:00, the time shift is plus one hour. So enter "1" in "Your broker GMT-zone shift" setting.
Second example: If the server time in your MT4 is currently 10:00 and the current GMT time is 14:00, the time shift is minus four hours. So enter the number "-4" in "Your broker GMT-zone shift" setting.
News: High impact color = color of the most important news events
News: Medium impact color = color of the economic events with medium impact
News: Low impact color = color of the economic events with low impact
Rows Limit = Number of upcoming economic news events displayed.
Row Height = The spacing between rows.
Font size = Size of the text that the indicator displays.
We wish you a lot of profitable trades with our powerful Economic News indicator!
The latest Economic News indicator, version: 1.39
Do you need help with installing this indicator into MT4 for Windows or Mac OS?
Our guide HERE will help you.
Time-Limited Offer From FX Trading Revolution
Get Money From Us To Your PayPal or Bank Account
GET $500 for FREE NOW!