Eightcap: Complete Transparency & Premium Liquidity
Eightcap was founded in Melbourne, Australia in 2009 with a simple, clear mission: to provide exceptional financial services to our clients. This fundamental principle remains at the core of everything we do at Eightcap and we believe staying true to it is pivotal to our success. Now with 5 offices across the globe and regulation in multiple locations, we provide clients all over the globe with the ability to trade on a broad range of markets across FX, Indices, Commodities and Shares.
Our goal is to deliver an unrivalled trading experience to our clients and provide you with one of the best trading environments in the financial world.
We are authorized and regulated in multiple jurisdictions to provide clients with a safe trading environment. Our licenses include:
- Eightcap Pty Ltd is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (AFSL 391441).
- Eightcap Global Ltd (Vanuatu) is regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (company registration no. 40377).
Who is Eightcap and why we are a great home for clients?
- Although we are based in Melbourne Australia, we offer our services to over 100 countries around the world. We have our official website translated into 7 different languages including German, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese and Thai.
- We offer a huge range of markets for clients to trade across - FX, Indices, Commodities and Shares (over 200 financial instruments).
- Our vision is to be “The New Home for MetaTrader 4 / 5 Traders” and we invest heavily in this area to provide cutting-edge technology infrastructure and trading tools.
- We hold all client funds in a segregated account – separate to business funds. Which means we cannot use client money for business operation costs such as paying employees etc.
What does Eightcap consider to be important for clients?
- Fast and efficient deposits and withdrawals. We understand that withdrawals are a key driver of customer satisfaction. Professional and easy to access customer service for when clients have any questions or need assistance.
- We offer two different account types which are standard account and raw account.