The Best of Both Worlds; Forex & Crypto CFDs in 1 platform, offered by Hybrid Broker Global GT
In a financial world where a plethora of asset classes, instruments, brokerages, technological infrastructure and platforms are available, offering tailor-made packages that are defined to match strategies, preferences and profiles of new and experienced traders, is no longer an option.
Global GT, the 1st Regulated Hybrid Broker strives to meet the growing demands of both FX and Crypto traders by offering a wide array of CFD instruments that can be traded on the popular Metatrader 5 - MT5 platform.
Global GT was established with aim to revolutionize traders’ experience by amalgamating the best of both worlds; FX & Cryptos – hence the ‘Hybrid’ concept.
By joining their strengths and know-how from their FX and Crypto backgrounds, the founders of Global GT committed to their vision and created a flexible trading environment that would enable traders to expand their trading horizons.
After its recent rebranding in Q2 this year, Global GT revamped its website, launched several new promotions, new account types, in addition to new products and services for clients and partners.
The 4 new account types include the Micro, Mini, Standard and ECN – each one tailored with different instruments and trading conditions, with spreads as low as 0.0 pips, and dynamic leverage up to 1:1000 (depending on the asset class).
Global GT offers 8 different asset classes to clients, two out of which exclusively created by the internal research and development team.
CFD instruments available at Global GT:
1) FX - Majors, Minors, Crosses
2) Precious Metals - Gold, Silver
3) Energies - US Oil, UK Oil, Natural Gas
4) Indices – i.e. Dow Jones, Nasdaq, DAX 30, FTSE 100 S&P 500 and more
5) Stocks – i.e. Apple, Facebook, Ebay, Pfizer, Netflix, Twitter and more
6) Crypto Pairs - BTC, BCH, ETH, XRP, LTC, ADA, XLM, DOT combined with the EUR / USD / JPY fiat currencies or the BTC
7) Synthetic Crypto Pairs (exclusive) - Synthetic pairs at Global GT link the BTC with an FX or CFDs such as Stocks, Precious Metals, Indices i.e. BTC together with Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Nasdaq, Dow Jones, Facebook, Apple and more.
8) GTi12 Index (exclusive) - The GTi12 Index is composed of 12 Cryptos, whereby all 12 cryptocurrencies have an equal share and impact on the price of the Index. Re-evaluated on a quarterly basis, the GTi12 Index is currently composed of the BTC (Bitcoin), ETH (Ethereum), XRP (Ripple), LTC (Litecoin), BCH (Bitcoin Cash Node), BSV (Bitcoin Cash), XLM (Stellar), Eos (EOS), DOT (Polkadot), BNB (Binance Coin), TRX (Tron) and ADA (Cardano).
As part of the unique ‘Hybrid’ trading model, account holders at Global GT are also able to deposit, trade and withdraw funds in both fiat and cryptocurrencies, with zero transaction fees to/from e-Wallets.
Promotions such as the Welcome and Loyalty Deposit Bonuses are currently running, entitling clients who will decide to fund their live trading accounts, to receive up to US$6,600 in trading credits depending on their transfer-ins.
As for Partnership Programs at Global GT, besides the unique asset classes and competitive trading conditions they are able to offer to their clients, Partners at Global GT are also provided with a full suite of advantages including but not limited to:
- A dedicated Partner Portal
- Attractive commissions that can be earned by referring clients, affiliates and sub-affiliates up to two levels
- Bespoke marketing material
- Commission payouts in Fiat & Cryptos
The ambitious Global GT team challenges itself to attain an even higher level in the industry by maintaining its unique positioning in the market, providing traders with a safe trading environment and continuously upscaling its products and services since several projects are in the pipeline.
Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and carry a high level of risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage.